Vegan Etnies

Props to my man Jaybird for pointing these my way.  It turns out Etnies is very vegan friendly.  Just check out their site, they have a page just for people like us.  Thanks Etnies!  These pictured above are just a few of my favorites.  In order, they are 1) Mike Taylor in black/grey/white; 2) RVM in black/grey/blue; and 3) Girls RSS in white/hot pink.  I’m especially feeling the RVM.  I just am really into mids, and I especially like the mixed colors and materials.  Looks like the heel is ripstop.  One issue though – Zappos lists the RVM as leather, but Etnies has it labeled as vegan.  I tend to believe the company website, and plus Zappos has this one with the same exact description as the non-vegan ones.  I hope there isn’t some kind of mistake on Etnies.com.  Anyway, check out their site, and add another one to our list!

Mike Taylor

Available at Etnies and Zappos.

RVM

Available at Etnies.

RSS (Girls)

Available at Etnies.

Tags:

10 Responses to “Vegan Etnies”

1. Gravatar of Ty Ty
    2. April 2010 at 00:41

damn! i was gonna send you the link to the vegan etnies page yesterday but forgot!

i do have a couple of others to send you though…

ty
    The Foot Down

2. Gravatar of Henry Henry
    2. April 2010 at 06:48

Thanks Ty, I’d be happy to get any recommendations from you!

3. Gravatar of tall_mike tall_mike
    2. April 2010 at 08:45

emerica does the same thing (not surprising, same parent company, and i’m sure Ed Templeton had something to do with this initiative…)

4. Gravatar of tall_mike tall_mike
    2. April 2010 at 09:55

kinetic is a shop that does a good job of sorting out the vegan kicks too

5. Gravatar of Tweets that mention Vegan Etnies | Vegan Kicks — Topsy.com Tweets that mention Vegan Etnies | Vegan Kicks -- Topsy.com
    3. April 2010 at 01:23

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Vegan Kicks. Vegan Kicks said: #vegan Etnies: http://vegankicks.com/2010/04/vegan-etnies/ [...]

6. Gravatar of Henry Henry
    3. April 2010 at 06:21

Sweet, thanks Mike! Emerica does a good job, though I didn’t see the Ed Templeton Archer on there. Nice to see the Jerry Hsu shoe (heh) in canvas but green? Not feelin those. Also, Kinetic selection is pretty wack, though I give them props for having a vegan page to begin with. Thanks again man!

7. Gravatar of Emerica Vegan Spring 2010 | Vegan Kicks Emerica Vegan Spring 2010 | Vegan Kicks
    14. April 2010 at 17:38

[...] y’all.  So after my Etnies post, my man Mike hit me up with a very similar blog post by Emerica outlining their vegan shoes new for [...]

8. Gravatar of Etnies Shoes UK Etnies Shoes UK
    10. May 2010 at 09:56

This is a very nice shoes blog….here i want to share my experience about The Etnies Shoes UK..i have bought it once and know i m fan..and again thinking to buy them…

9. Gravatar of Spence Spence
    24. May 2010 at 16:46

Just found out that Vans Rowleys aren’t exclusively vegan anymore so I’m getting a pair of the green Hsu’s. Been quite happy with my Emerica Hunter’s that Ed put out. Pity they were reduced a week or two after I bought them.. I guess they didn’t sell too great.

10. Gravatar of Henry Henry
    24. May 2010 at 18:32

Hey Spence, yeah I was disappointed about the Rowley’s as well, I wish Vans would step it up a little more… fortunately, the Etnies and Emerica vegan models are really nice. Thanks for the comment, and feel free to let me know whenever you find something new!